SHEMA YISRAEL ADONAI ELOHEINU ADONAI ECHAD


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Little Ones (Poem)


When I wake up I see a smile,
Awaiting sweetly all the while.
And then as morning time unfolds
"Good morning mom", I hear up close

It's little ones awaiting me,
Full off joy, excitement, glee
The pitter patter of their feet
Running about; it's just so sweet.

They run outside and climb on trees.
They stop to watch the birds and bees.
And then before they come back in,
They pick a rose to bring to me.

They tell me all about their play,
And all the things throughout their day.
They tell me stories and some jokes too,
Oh how they make me laugh, it's true!

When I hear laughs I know they're near.
Their giggles I just love to hear.
Their lovely smiles brighten my days.
I wouldn't have it any other way!

I found this poem looking through my things today it's dated 7-21-07. I must have written it and forgotten all about it. The notebook I wrote it in was new: So as I looked for something to write in today, I found it.
Once again I'm here posting a poem about my kids which I love very much and inspire me to keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment