SHEMA YISRAEL ADONAI ELOHEINU ADONAI ECHAD


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reflections On Calling

After picking up my dear son from his GED classes; he, my daughter Kimberly, and I drove over to the park for some exercise. We've been going there to jog for the past few days. This not only gives me time to spend with them, but also some much needed exercise. We had a good jog, and then headed back home. As soon as we arrived, I noticed my 18 month old with his brothers waiting for me outside. Like the past few days, he was so happy to see me home again. Only this time it was different. The first words out of his mouth were "I love you!". I couldn't believe it, my little guy speaking this words so clearly with a big smile on his face. It just melt my heart. He quickly reached for me and I had to hug and kiss him. What a tender moment that was.

Moments like this make me realize how blessed I am with this precious family. I think about the importance of raising up my children in the fear of the L-rd. I'm so grateful for the privilege of motherhood. My desire is to be granted the wisdom to rise up to the occasion or better yet to my calling. I thank my Heavenly Father for the blessings in my life. May my love for Him be as sweet, sincere, and tender as the love of a little one. May He guide me and enable me to do the very best for His honor and glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment