SHEMA YISRAEL ADONAI ELOHEINU ADONAI ECHAD


Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Sweetest Thing


The sweetest thing when I woke up
Smiling at me two pearly whites.
Two bright big eyes staring at me,
You little arms reaching with glee.

 Your tiny hands claping with mine
And on my lap you quickly climbed.
I sang to you, such joy within,
And that's the way this day began.
I heard you giggle and I smiled
we played together for a while.
Right on my bed with pillows 'round
You jumped and played and even bounced.
There's so much work waiting for me
Looking around I quickly see.
And though I can't keep playing like this,
The next best thing will be a sis!
She'll play with you and keep you safe
Until the time I take a break.
You'll sit and play with all the boys
Together you will make such noise.
But I'll be listening with care,
While I do work, and do my share.
I'll check on you from time to time,
And I'll make sure that you are fine.
There's one more thing I'd like to share
I want you to be well aware;
Of all the things I get to do,
One of the best is... be with you!


By: M.Jaime

 

No comments:

Post a Comment